What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your Business Name, Company Registration / VAT number.
- Your name, email address, phone number and postal address.
- Your Bank Payment Details (Account Number, Branch Address, Sort Code & Account Number
- Your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet.
- Session data for your connection, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are connected.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or indirectly, we will:
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have requested.
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Screen Print Ltd, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organisations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us debug any issues in the use of the of this Web site.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- Not to share your user personally identifiable information used on this website with anyone else;
- To take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 16 years old to use Screen Print Ltd Web site(s) and service(s). Screen Print Ltd does not knowingly collect information from children under 16.
Questions or comments?
Thank you, Screen Print Ltd